Please note an update to our Terms and Conditions.
Due to recent outbreak of Corona Virus, we advice all customer that they ensure their holiday insurance is in place at place of booking.
AB Caravan holidays are not responsible for any decision made by the Caravan parks to close. No deposits or payments are refunded and must be claimed through your holiday insurance. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
AB Caravan Holidays Terms and Conditions.
- Deposits are not returnable.
- Full payment of cleared funds are due 6 weeks before your booking commences.
- A £50 bond is needed and will be refunded within 7 days if the caravan is in clean condition and no breakages.
- Any damage or broken items will be charged for.
- Any cancellations within the 6 week period before rental commences, 50% will be refunded, not the whole amount
- No Smoking, a £25 charge will be made if the caravan smells of smoke.
- No parties, no loud noises after 11pm.
While we want you to enjoy your holiday, common sense has to prevail. Please leave the caravan in the condition you received it in.